Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Misleading Pictures.....

Bob-O has posted some pictures on his blog, Confessions of a Slacker, of the two of us playing Quake 111. What he doesn't tell about the pictures is that I was not fully playing, I was trying to take screenshots and yes I lost the first game. But the pictures I have show a different side, I won the second game 20 to 10. I haven't been able to download my pictures yet, but they are coming, the truth will be shown.

Yesterday I was able to make it to the gym for a little while. On leg press I was able to press 720lbs, a new high. Worked on the legs mainly since I had to leave after an hour and 15 minutes, my wife was nice enough to go by and wait on me while I worked out so I didn't want to stay much longer and make her wait.

Last night we did the usual and had a cook out with the family, went swiming and then went into town and watched the fireworks. About half-way through I thought about my camera which I left at home, so no pictures to post.

This morning I've just been hanging out. I downloaded Mozilla Firefox this morning and have been playing with it ever since. (Did you hear that Bob-O, I did download it.)

I'll try to get the real Quake 111 pictures posted yet this week since I'll be leaving Saturday on vacation..........

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob-O said...

good to see that your going to show your half of the story, I will say that you infact kicked my ass in the second game.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home