Thursday, June 22, 2006

Long Week

Well the last week has been a long and busy one, can't believe that I went a whole week without getting to post. First off last week when I came into work I found out that not only are they looking at changing our shifts to ten hour days, they are also changing the people on the shifts. They have decided to let us pick which shift we want to be on by seniority. On the all powerful seniority list I'm fourth from the bottom, so as you could guess the thought of having to leave my shift has been on my mind. Before my days off they were halfway down the list and it doesn't look as bad as I had thought it would be, so I might have a good chance of staying where I'm at, we'll see.
For the last two days I gotten to work on my shed, I now have the plywood on the roof and have it papered. I also have the eve starter so it's ready to be shingled. It's been hot so I haven't been moving very fast while working, guess I'm getting old.
I missed going to the gym yesterday, but was able to go Monday and Tuesday. Also Tuesday after going to the gym we got to go and do some grappling for about an hour, I received a pretty good bruise on the inside of my left leg that's a little sore.
Hopefully this week will not be as busy as last week. But on the plus side I only have two more weeks until I go on vacation........

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Doesn't the anticipation of vacation make all of the difference in the world? It's amazing how thoughts of future serenity can put you at ease. :)

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home