Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Back To Busy

Well after getting to take a day off it hasn't taken long to get back into a busy schedule. Monday I got home from work just after 6:00am and after talking with my wife I got to sleep at about 7:00am. Then I got up at 10:00am and headed to the gym. We did a routine of cleans, bench press, pre-jerks and sit-ups and then ran over a mile on the treadmill. After the gym I went back home and took a nap, big mistake, I woke up and could hardly move I was so stiff. Eat dinner and was able to watch TV with my wife for about an hour and then started getting ready for work.
Today I got home around 6:30am and was able to get to sleep around 7:00am. Was back up at 10:00am and headed to the gym. Today we did weighted squats [later done seated leg presses, got weak], arm curls, leg extensions, worked on triceps, done hanging knees to elbows [they hurt, that's all there is to it]. Once we got done with five rounds we did, what I call, mountain climbers for 30 second intervals, I know it doesn't sound like much, but believe me, it was. After doing five round of mountain climbers we did 12 minutes on the treadmill, I didn't push my run to hard today since my knees were hurting, I think it's time to buy new shoes.
After I got done at the gym I went by and seen my wife at work for a little bit then came home.
I'm off work for the next two nights so I won't go back to sleep today. Tonight my wife, my youngest daughter and I are going out to eat since my oldest daughter is on her way to Colorado. She's only been gone one day and I miss her already, it's going to be a long week.
I've been on here long enough, better go do some work...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home