Friday, June 02, 2006

Just Routine

Yesterday at the gym we had a pretty hard workout. We did five rounds consisting of ten reps in each of the following: burpees, pre-jerks with a 65lb bar, clean and jerks with a 115lb bar and last turkish get-up with a 45lb kettlebell. Was worn out at the end.
Today it was a little lighter of a workout. We did seven rounds consisting of ten reps in each of the following: rows with a 45lb dumb bell, skull crushers with a 65lb bar, arm curls with 60lbs and then knees to elbows, which is a new one for me. You hang from a bar and then curl your body up until your knees touch your elbows, talk about a burning in the stomach. After our seven rounds we ran a mile, mine was a little slow today it took me 8 minutes 19 seconds.
I have gotten to work on my shed a little the last two days. I now have started putting up rafters, so maybe this week-end I'll be able to do some more work on it and get all the rafters up and ready to start decking the roof.
Right now I think I'm going to go lay down and rest........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home