Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Long Day

Well it's now 3:20pm on Tuesday and I've now been awake since around 12:00 noon yesterday. I haven't gotten much sleep so bear with me if I make some off statements.
This morning after getting off work at six I came home, took a shower and headed back to the office to help the negotiator for the day. I spent most of the day on a "throw phone" with different negotiator on different scenarios. I have to give them credit, they're good at what they do. It was a good experience to be able to see their side of the process when the team is called out.
Yesterday I was able to make it back to the gym since I'm feeling better. The workout was fairly short. We did four rounds of the following: 10 cleans with a 95lb bar, 10 kettlebell swings with each arm (45lb), 10 pull-ups and 10 thrusters with a 65lb bar. After getting done with that we ran a mile. Well it wasn't much of a fast run, my legs were dead after the workout.
After getting done at the gym I came home and rested for a little bit and then went out and was able to work on the lawn with my wife. We were able to get the yard mowed and weed-eated. I also was able to burn all the wood scrapes that I have from working on the shed. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to work on the shed a little, for now I'm going to go lay on the couch and rest........

2 Comments:

Blogger Sea Change said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, but don't over-do it too fast! Sounds like your body still needs a lot of rest. : )

4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You certainly seem to have bounced back. Take it easy there, Tiger.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home