Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Back on Track

Today my daughter is feeling better and went to school, so I was able to get about three hours of sleep before going to the gym. I'm starting to get a sore throat, but it felt good to get back into the gym since I haven't been since last Wednesday. Today at the gym we worked on legs. Fist we did leg presses, I'm down quit a bit on weight now around 540lbs on my last lift. Next we went to squats, only ended up with 195lbs. Leg extensions were after that with it followed by angled squats. We also did some lifts, calve extensions, calve raises and weighted lunges and to finish it off my partner decided we needed to do 100 crunches. I needed to get back into the groove of things since we have a SWAT training day on Friday. Our training day doesn't start until 2:30 in the afternoon so I'm sure it'll be nice and hot.
I haven't gotten to work on my shed anymore yet. This afternoon I have to get the girls and go in to town and pick my wife up from work and go to my nephews pre-school graduation. So I hated to get outside and get started and have to stop, so I just came home from the gym and have been hanging out waiting on the girls to get out of school.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home