Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Car Trouble.....Again

I guess this is not my month for vehicles. During the week-end my patrol car also broke down. I went to go up a hill and got halfway up and it was like you put the car in neutral, it would just rev up. So I pulled off the side of the road and stopped, then it acted like it was going to drive just fine so I pulled back out and did alright until it hit around 35MPH and then it was just like putting it in neutral again. So now my regular patrol car sits on the lot waiting to go into the shop to get a new transmission and I'm in a spare unit. Luckily the spare that I got is the car I drove when I first started. I took most of my things out of my car and put it into the spare, but it's still not like having my car.

This week-end was also a busy one. We were constantly going somewhere, guess it's the full moon, HA HA. Last night wasn't too bad until around 4:00am this morning. By the time I got done at the scene and got back to the office and typed my five reports I was running 1 1/2 hour late, so right now I'm running on no sleep. I'm off tonight though, so I had planned on coming home and sleeping for about 3 1/2 hours before heading to the gym to meet my partner at 10:00am, but since I was running so late and didn't get home until 8:00am I just came in and took a shower and decided to write a little and just stay awake until after going to the gym. Guess I'm just dedicated...or just plain crazy.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home