Friday, April 28, 2006

P.T. Test

Fist off I'd like to say that my audioblog sucks, I'll have to try again later. Now with that said, today we had our SWAT P. T. test. It went well, I still need to work on my sit-ups, apparently too much gut in the way, and my push-ups could have been better. So it's back to the gym. But on my one mile run I was pretty happy with it. I ran my mile in 7 minutes and 45 seconds, that's the best I believe I've ever ran a mile. After out P. T. test we had a training scenario that lasted about four hours, so I'm a little tired since right now I'm running on about 3 1/2 hours of sleep. Guess I better keep busy tonight at work. Of course I can already feel it in my legs, so I'm sure I'm going to pay for the good run with sore legs for the night, but hey it was worth it and maybe it'll help keep me awake.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home