Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Changes

Things are constantly changes in the universe. My life is no exception, I've been working from 3:00pm to 11:00pm and now I'm going to be working from 10:00pm to 6:00am. So now that I've gotten into a routine that is set up around my schedule, I'm going to have to change it, but I was getting ready for a change so that's good.
I have SWAT school coming up, getting a little nervous about that, we have to qualify with our side arm and long rifle on the first day or we are sent home, so like always there's that doubt in the mind and the worry of failure. But I guess looking back I had the same doubts when I went to the academy and we had to qualify or be sent home.
I have been spending time shooting this week, so hopefully I'll be alright come qualification day.
Back to changes, nothing ever stays the same it's what make the world continue on, everything is constantly evolving. Friends come and go, family members move off and even pass on, we are selves even change.
But without the changes, the fears, the doubts or even the losses we would never know the great feelings of hope, triumph and the importance of family and friends that we have in this life we live......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home