Friday, May 12, 2006

Continued Balance

Well I got to use my new mower on the yard, it was great. Now for the not so great. After mowing the yard I went in to the gym and after my workout I came out and my truck wouldn't start. After sitting there in the parking lot and cursing under my breath I finally got it started and got it home and now it sits in the driveway, dead just like are second car. To fill you in a little, my wife and I own three vehicles. Our new car is a 2004 Dodge Intrepid. Then we have a 1995, maybe 94, Mazda 626 and a 1993 Nissan 4X4 pick-up. The Mazda and the Nissan are paid for so we just keep driving them, only thing is that now both of them are broke down and if you remember, I'm no mechanic.
So this morning I came home from work and had to turn around and take my wife to her job so that I would have a vehicle to drive. So I guess that I'm fixing to have to do some mechanic work, wish me luck and sanity...........

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I am just impressed you get to the gym. Man, I really have to start going again.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Sea Change said...

Ugh, my mom had a Mazda 626 for ten years, and those things really aren't durable at all. She had the transmission rebuilt twice, if I remember right. I think she had so many problems because it was such an older 626 that they hadn't had enough time to improve the transmissions in them. I don't know. But they're such nice little cars. I hope you have better luck with yours!

I have to replace my alternator (AGAIN) in my little Toyota truck. And my brakes are going out, and I need the oil changed. Lol. Car trouble... *grumble*

6:06 PM  
Blogger Sea Change said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home