Monday, May 01, 2006

Tune-ups Needed

Well the new fuel filter didn't fix the car. Yesterday when I woke up my wife informed me that the car was sitting on the side of the road and that she couldn't get it started. So we took our other car down and tried to start it but the battery was dead. We then went back home and got some jumper cables and went back and the car started right up. My wife didn't even make it three blocks and the car died again and then we couldn't get it to start at all so we went back home and got our truck and a chain and had to pull it home. I did learn that the problem isn't in the fuel system like we thought, it's not getting any fire. So the car is now sitting in the driveway again and the my wife called the shop we use to see how much they think it's going to cost to fix it.

Meanwhile this morning at the gym our routine was going to be five round, for time, doing 20 pull-ups, 30 push-ups, 40 sit-ups, and 50 squats. After three rounds it was all I could do to keep myself from hurling. I even had to go and stand in the bathroom it got so close. I was able to get past the feeling and then do one more round before I had to call it quits.

So it looks like the car and I both are in need of tune-ups........

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Like Jenn said, don't work too hard. Chill out sometime :)

Seems like a really rigorous routine there.. Getting too worked out isn't healthy too :)

Take care! :)
Good luck also, with your car..

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home