Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Day Off

Friday night I was able to take off work. My family and I went to Jonesboro for the day and went shopping at the new mall that has been built there. My oldest daughter is leaving Monday for Colorado and needed a purse so we looked at those most of the day. She finally made her choice at the end of the day, she is like her mother when it comes to shopping. It was a good day getting to be with the family and not having to worry about getting back home to go to work. Saturday morning I got up and my wife and I spent the morning cutting out and putting up the rafters on my shed. It's now ready for the decking on the roof. After getting done working on the shed I was able to get my truck pull started and taken to the shop. After that we came home and went swimming for a little while. I was able to take a good nap that afternoon before I had to go to work, so it was a nice day off........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home