Monday, June 26, 2006

I've Been Tagged....

I was tagged by jmb on her blog, so here it goes....

4 jobs you've had:
1 Sheriff's Deputy
2 Carpenter
3 Maintenance Man
4 Fry Cook

4 movies you could watch over and over:
1 Blade
2 Mission Impossible
3 Braveheart
4 Lord of the Rings

4 places you have lived:
1 Dallas, Texas
2 Irvin, Texas
3 Batesville, Arkansas
4 Pocahontas, Arkansas

4 TV shows you love to watch:
1 Everybody loves Raymond
2 Senfield
3 Friends
4 Anything on the Discovery channel

4 places you've been on holiday:
1 Lincoln, Nebraska
2 Riplinger, Wisconsin
3 Branson, Missouri
4 Little Rock, Arkansas ( I don't get out much)

4 websites you visit daily:
1 just blogs, nothing else....
2
3
4

4 of your favorite foods:
1 Steak
2 Chicken
3 Shrimp
4 My wife's lasagna

4 places you'd rather be:
1 Alaska
2 fishing
3 the bookstore
4 on Vacation

4 lucky people to tag:
1 jenn
2 Katrina
3 Jeniece
4 Bob-O

Well there you go, as you can see I don't get out and do much. I enjoy where I'm at and what I'm doing........

4 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

thanks for taggin me! haha:)

love your choice of movies! :D

12:41 AM  
Blogger JB said...

You're still interesting.

So Arkansas then? I was wondering where you were.
Thsnkd for playing!

9:08 AM  
Blogger JB said...

I meant "Thanks.." sorry 'bout the typo!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh! I've been tagged... :)

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home