Friday, June 30, 2006

Fragging

A friend of mine ask me to play him in a game of Quake 111 and I've been hooked ever since. I n the game your main goal is to kill or "frag" your opponents. I know it probably sound bad, but you can hook up over the net and play against other people and that's what makes it so great. The challenge of trying to outsmart a person, plus it's great to be able to laugh when you send a friend to his demise.

normally there is three of us that connect and play, but there has been times when there are as many as six, that's when it gets interesting.

Now I'm no expert gamer by no means, but I have played quite a few games on the computer so I have done fairly well at the game. The best part of the game is when you frag some one and you know that they are getting aggravated. There has been times when we are playing with three people and my two opponents will team up just to kill me.

When we're playing I always like to try and hunt down the person that taught me how to play. If I frag him in a certain way he'll start saying that I'm cheating and later he'll end up fragging me in the same manner. He is going to have a "frag party" at his home where he is going to set up six to eight computers, by the way he's a computer geek (see Confessions of a Slacker). I told him that being that close to one another I can see some wrestling matches in his home before it's over. And I know what your thinking, are these people adults or children. Try it some time and you'll see..............

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob-O said...

Rock on Tanis,
Get ready for an ass kicking.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home