Saturday, March 31, 2007

I Need Sleep....

In the last 36 hours I have only had 3 hours of sleep. So as you could guess, I'm pretty much in a zombie state right now. Bad thing is it'll be at least 2 more hours before I can go home and go to bed. Yesterday I couldn't sleep so I got up and went into town and help our SWAT team leader get things ready for the upcoming SWAT school that we are putting on beginning on Monday. It'll be a long week, but it'll be a little easier being on the instructor side instead of the student side. Another team member and I are in charge of physical fitness for the week and I got nominated to do the dreaded "gas mask run", so I've been trying to get ready by running with my gas mask. I hope I'm ready. But for now I just would like to sleep...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home