Monday, January 08, 2007

Just Going Through The Motions.....

Recently things have not been just right. I feel like I've been just going through the motions. I don't know what's going on, just in a rut I guess. I just have to work on getting out of it and getting things back on track. Tomorrow I'm going to try and make it to the gym. Last week I didn't make it at all. Being on night shift doesn't help, I'm not getting much sleep, usual about four hours a day, so I'm a little tired. Also since being on the night shift I haven't gotten to spend much time with "Mom".

I guess I just need to suck it up and work on a routine so I can get back to normal.................

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

That's how I get when I don't get enough sleep. In my younger days, I could function on fewer hours of shut-eye much better than I can now. Someone told me once that as you get older, you require less sleep. That has not been my experience.

I hope you get some rest. Hopefully you can make it back to the gym soon, I've heard that helps.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home