Sunday, December 10, 2006

I've Been Tagged...

I noticed that I've been tagged by April to tell six weird things about me, so here they are:

1. Anytime I hit something I say ouch, even if I did'nt feel anything....

2. I have a habit of always asking "what", even when I hear what is said....

3. When I sat down to eat my drink has to be on the left side of my plate....

4. At times when I am sleeping my whole body will suddenly jerk.....

5. When trying to speak to some one that speaks a different language, I will speak louder so they might understand me......

6. I have hair on the top of my feet.........

So there you go, not too exciting I know, and here are the people I'm tagging: jEnn, Katrina, Bob-O, Poco, Anna and Jeniece...............

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Thanks for playing! #3 and #4 are true for me, too! :)

12:00 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

haha thanks for taggin tanis :) haha..

hey.. i have number 4's too! :) sometimes id have a dream (somewhere inbetween my conciousness and unconciousness) and my whole body would actually move or talk like whats happening in my dream (then I'd "wake up" and feel embarassed totally).. hehe

10:46 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

lol, you got me on four and five...same...lol

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home