Saturday, November 11, 2006

Starting Back Up......

It was four years ago that I closed the doors on my TaeKwonDo studio to pursue my career in Law Enforcement. It has been a busy four years, I have been able to get hired on as full time, went through the Police Academy, received my Basic certificate, joined the SWAT team and then passed SWAT school. Now that the start to my career is going, I've started back training in TaeKwonDo. I found that I should not have quit training, it's going to take a lot to get back to where I was, (I've already done something to my left knee and have been having to wear a soft brace). It's going slow to start with. I was able to make contact with one of the Instructors from my old organization and found that he has started his own organization, ELITE Martial Arts Alliance, and have joined it and was able to keep my second degree rank. Yesterday I purchased a school charter. It felt great to discuss buying a school charter and the possibility of teaching again, although my wife thinks I have enough on my plate. Which for right now I don't plan on opening a studio, but in the future it might be possible. For right now I'm just glad to be starting back up.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanis said...

Thanks, hUggies right back.......

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home