Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Back to Normal, For Now......

Well I made it past October 1st and was able to change shifts, which is great. Now my work day is from 7:00am to 3:00pm. It seems kinda weird after being on evenings and midnights for the last year. I get to live a fairly normal life for the next three months, which is great, I'll get to spend time with my family now.
Of course the administration gods couldn't just let things rotate and not meddle with things a little, so our shift got a new sergeant and then they took one person away from us and did not replace him, so we get to work the next three months short-handed, oh well. Last they advised me that they are going to take my radar unit out of my vehicle, so to all you speeders out there I guess you'll get by me now, haha. Right now I'm just glad to be back to a fairly normal life so all is well.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home