Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Good Times....

Last night five of us got together at Bob-O's house and had a Quake 111 party. I arrived at around 9:00pm and left at around 1:00am, great times. We were all basically shoulder to shoulder, so as you could guess there was some trash talking going on. I didn't fair too well, once I even finished a game in the negative numbers.
But before it was over I got some good kills in on Bob-O so it was all good, ha ha. And also before the night was over I heard the famous Bob-O line, "anyone can win the game when they cheat like that, you mother****ers." The Quake playing was good but for about the last hour or so we just sat out on his front porch and bullshited and that as Bob-O would also say is, "good times, good times"...........

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob-O said...

I hate cheaters!
Good Times my friend...

4:07 PM  
Blogger Tanis said...

There's a difference between good tactics and cheating my friend.....

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home