Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Moving Forwards......

Yesterday I finally benched 225lbs on flat bench. Then I was able to bench 230lbs on decline bench. It took a while and I was beginning to think I had come to a stop in the weights.

Over the last few weeks I have been talking with my old Head Instructor from my TaeKwonDo school and discussing getting back into it. Last week I was able to contact one of the 5th Degrees in the organization I was affiliated with and he stated he would help me get back into the routine, which is great news. So for now I've been slowly trying to stretch back out, I've even been on the stretching machine some, and working on my kicks and blocks. August 19th I have taken a day off work to go to a tournament and observe and get to meet up with some of the old Instructors. I know it'll take a while to get back to where I was when I left it 4 years ago, but hey if I can do it once......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home