Friday, July 21, 2006

Back to Training....

I've got a lot going on right now. I sent an e-mail to one of my old instructors in Tae Kwon Do asking for advise on starting back up with my training and he replied back and ask if I could call him since we have much to discuss. It'll be cool to get to speak with him again. I've been trying to get stretched out more lately, even been on the stretching machine, ouch. Before I quit training I could reach around 170+ degrees with my legs, now I'm more around 120 degrees, long way to go. My legs have been tired and sore, but in the long run it'll be worth it.

This week end we have a small training day scheduled. I believe we'll be working on building entries. Should be fun, hot but fun.

Last off, I for some reason can't post my vacation pictures in a post, so I guess I'll have to post them one at a time so bear with me........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home