Thursday, July 06, 2006

Two Days Left....

Luckily I only have two days left until I go on vacation. Yesterday I spent the day working on things around the house trying to get ready to leave. Then when I went into town my truck, which just came out of the shop not too long ago, broke down again. It's acting the same as it was when I took it into the shop. The worst thing was that our new car was in the shop yesterday having the airbags looked at, so neither my wife or I had a running vehicle in town so we had to borrow a friend's vehicle to get home. Then last night we went back into town and was able to get my truck started and get it home. So I guess it's back to the shop for the truck. We were able to pick up the new car from the shop last night also, but they said they would have to order a part and that it would be in some time next week, so I guess while we're on vacation we'll have to listen to the annoying ding every once and a while telling us that something is wrong with the airbag system.

I did find some time to shingle on the roof of my shed last night and then once it got dark we set off some fireworks.

I will try to get my Quake 111 pictures posted soon, I know Bob-O is looking forward to seeing them, haha. I will give him credit though, he did teach me how to play Quake and does beat me from time to time. Unfortantely I'm still having a hard time beating him when it comes to "capture the flag", but his time is coming at that also. Most people that have read these last post relating to Quake probably think Bob-O and I have it out for one another, but it's all in good sport, sometimes........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home