Monday, July 17, 2006

Vacation

Well I'm back from vacation. It was nice to get away for a while, but it was also nice to get back home. First off it rained every day that we were in Branson. We went to White Water on Monday and got rained out so I told my youngest daughter that we would spend more time there on Wednesday, boy did I pay for that statement. We went shopping, I believe everyday, I didn't know you could spend so much time looking in one store, especially when you were just in it the day before.
We got to go to the Titanic museum, it was good, crowded but good. They have built a replica of the grand staircase you get to walk through. Also there were many things inside that I didn't remember seeing when I went to the exhibit in Memphis, TN. No cameras were allowed inside but we were able to buy a picture of the family standing in front of the grand staircase, maybe I'll post it later along with some more pictures.
While on vacation we ate at Steak N Shake three times, which I could have ate there everyday.
One Wednesday we woke up to, you guessed it, rain. Luckily it quit and the clouds moved out before the water park opened. So we were at the gates when they opened at 10:00am and we didn't leave until 6:30pm. We had a great time, if only I would have remembered the sun screen. The top of my head blistered.

Once we got home my daughters left with their grandpa to go to Wisconsin to stay two weeks with family. It's been awful quite around here, I miss them.

Like I said I'll try to post some pictures later, but for now I'm headed to the gym, I've got some catching up to do.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home