Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Trouble Adjusting....

I've been on day shift for a week now. I'm glad to finally be on days, but it has been hard adjusting my daily schedule of things. I should be able to get more things done in the day now, but instead I seem to not be getting anything done at all. Right now I'm waiting for the grass to dry off so I can finish mowing the yard, which I've been trying to get done for the past four days. I am supposed to go in to eat lunch with my wife at 11:00 and then need to be back in town around 3:00 to workout, so I don't know how much yard work I'm going to get done this morning. Sometime I need to take my patrol car in to get the oil changed, but I can only have that done at around 5:00pm, so that kinda makes it tough to schedule in. I know I just need to stop whinning and get things done, it's just going to take a little while to adjust, but it'll come around........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home