Saturday, December 23, 2006

Loss............

My "adopted Dad" passed away Wednesday, December 20, 2006. I was just getting in the shower getting ready to go and see him in the hospital when I recieved the call. I will miss him greatly, but I am glad that he is not suffering anymore........

I hope that I did him proud during the visitation and funeral service. The "Iceman" was in true form. I held all my emotions in and was able to be there for "Mom" and the family without breaking down. I did however get to spend some time with Him alone after everyone left the visitation and I let all gaurds down and cryed like a baby. Then I gathered myself together and no one was the wiser....

I just worry about "Mom" once all the family leave and she will be home with just her and her youngest son..............

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanis said...

Thank you jenn...........

7:47 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

deepest sympathies..

take care tanis...

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home