Friday, March 03, 2006

Links

As you may have noticed, I've been posting some links on my blog today. To those who's blogs I've posted in my links, I hope you don't mind, it will make it easier for me to visit your blogs. I do not post every day, but each day I will check my blog, for any comments, then I will visit other blogs, the three I posted are the ones I most frequently check, after checking the blogs I will then check my e-mail. I know it sounds like I must not have a life, but when I am in front of the computer reading and writing I am relaxed and most of my worries are gone, so as my blog states this is my serenity. To those of you that read and make comments on my blog, all I can say is "Thank You" for adding to my serenity......

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

sure no prob. :) its my pleasure..

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home