Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Calming the disturbed mind

I was speaking with a friend the other day and a statement was made that caught my attention. We were speaking about the disturbed mind, in which I refer to often. I was talking about drinking and how to much of it can turn the disturbed mind loose. My friend then stated that some people will drink to "sedate" the disturbed mind, which is a different aspect on my thoughts on drinking and the disturbed mind. It's possible that by drinking some people are actually able to suppress the disturbed mind. Highly possible, but at the same time risky, for just that one or two extra drinks and the balance of control over the disturbed mind could sway and the disturbed mind could be turned lose in total control.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend to belive that this is the very reason that many people drink, not so much to let their mind loose, but to relax so as to control their desire to go off the deep end

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home