Monday, February 06, 2006

Just here today.

Well today I'm just here. Spent most of the day yesterday in the struggle between serenity and chaos, so today I'm just here, I woke up this morning calm and relaxed. So a good struggle every once in a while is good, but it seems to wear you down. But even in struggle with chaos, I was able to remain polite to the public, so that's a very good thing. The more you can control your actions when your mind is in chaos the better off you are.
But I'm a long ways from total control of my mind, by all means. I did good with my inner conflicts yesterday, but I had to stay in solitude for most of the time. But all in all it was a good exercise, you need a little conflict from time to time to be able to train your mind, because just like anything else if you don't use it, you'll lose it. So just remember on those chaotic days when you are in total conflict, they are only a training exercise.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home