Saturday, March 04, 2006

Just a Rant.

Well today I'm just going to rant for a little bit. Well things at the workplace are crazy. Everyone I talk to has a new rumor they've heard about, on how we are all going to changed around on the shifts that we are working. I just wish if the big men in charge are going to do something, they would do it and get over with and leave things alone. But I guess that would be to easy and would make to much sense, and as I have come to find out, the more you are in charge the less and less you will tend to do things that make any sense. For the last five months I've been stuck on second shift, 3pm-11pm, which sucks and now that I'm only one month away from being done with this shift and getting to go back to my regular one all things are looking to change, so who knows were I'll be in a month. Well all and all I'll probably be right were I'm at now, because after all I do not have the golden SENIORITY.....
Well enough of that, at least last night I got to have a good workout, didn't think I was going to be able to drive home after I was finished though. But after getting home and getting some sleep, I'm not too sore this morning so I guess it was good in the end.
As you could guess, I've been living on the chaos side of the balance lately, but I'm working on that and soon I will have my serenity back......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again I am just commenting so you can have comments

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home