Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Still Waiting......

Well, my daughter is at full term and the Doctor says that Jayden could be born at anytime. It seems like he's never going to decide to come. Each night I go to work and figure I'm going to get that call, but it hasn't came yet. I know that having a child really changed my outlook on life, I wonder how much having my first grandchild will change it. I know he's not even here yet and he's making a difference in the way I look at things. It might sound funny, but at times I'll be doing stupid stuff and think, should I be acting this way, I'm fixing to be a grandpa. Who knows. I just know that I'm ready for him to get here and see what wonderfull changes he does bring into my life. And of course, I'm going to have to spoil him........

1 Comments:

Blogger Kwagoo said...

Hi Tanis,

It's been such a long time. Glad to find you back here in the blogging sphere.

You're going to be a grampa soon? Wow.. congratulations! :D That sure is mighty exciting. Lots of stuff change when something new comes along..

Best wishes.

Kat

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home